I am longering for pride park

B4ev6is

4 hours ago, Sith Happens said:

I know we all have different priorities but attending football matches is a long way down on my list. Seeing my family, going for a pint with a mate , going for a meal with my wife, going on holiday...all much higher up for me.

I want to go to PP again but I'd be quite happy now for that to be August. 

That said I know we all have different priorities and hope when we do get fans into PP that B4 is at the front of the queue.

Is that in order of preference @Sith Happens ? A pint with mates before a meal with the Mrs....., she doesn’t follow this forum I take it ?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

Trust efl to stop our at so bloody short notice.

So when Rotherham contacted the EFL to report their covid related problems, I take it you would have preferred the EFL to have ordered the game to go ahead, putting all DCFC player's, coaching staff etc (plus their families... etc, etc, etc...) at unnecessary risk?  

It appears they agreed to allow Rotherham to postpone, as an immediate decision, and are now planning on investigating the circumstances.  I really think they had little choice to take any other view, or make any other decision, without putting too many people, and too great a risk.

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

So when Rotherham contacted the EFL to report their covid related problems, I take it you would have preferred the EFL to have ordered the game to go ahead, putting all DCFC player's, coaching staff etc (plus their families... etc, etc, etc...) at unnecessary risk?  

It appears they agreed to allow Rotherham to postpone, as an immediate decision, and are now planning on investigating the circumstances.  I really think they had little choice to take any other view, or make any other decision, without putting too many people, and too great a risk.

Of course not

But why could they not said this last night letting people game not going ahead.

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Of course not

But why could they not said this last night letting people game not going ahead.

I don't know why nobody said anything last night.  Neither do you.  Neither does the EFL. 
It appears only Rotherham know the answer to that, at the moment. 

That's why the EFL will be asking them to explain what happened, why, and when.  That's what the EFL mean by saying they "will investigate the matter".

Sometimes, it's just healthier to just wait for the answers, instead of kicking off, and sending your blood pressure soaring!  

?

On 19/12/2020 at 00:04, B4ev6is said:

But I wont be getting it for a very very long time to come. And even through I class furnable person because of my learning differcults and autism. But not enough to be near top of the list.

Stay positive B4. Just enjoy Christmas as best as you can. You have a lot of friends on here, so take all the positives you can. Watch the Rams on Tv and it hopefully will soon be over. We haven’t been able to see our kids or grandkids since last year. Nothing we can do about it, but to stay safe and hope that they too stay safe and to keep in touch. All the best. Enjoy your Christmas and also all our fans. Up the Rams

Archived