I am longering for pride park

B4ev6is

I wish I could back inside pride to see Derby play again. But I really wish I could have been there to see our first home win of the season. I miss the feeling hairs standing up back of my neck feel electric feeling in the air.

I am trying hang in there but to be honest I dont know how much longer I can cope with my Derby county in my life.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I wish I could back inside pride to see Derby play again. But I really wish I could have been there to see our first home win of the season. I miss the feeling hairs standing up back of my neck feel electric feeling in the air.

I am trying hang in there but to be honest I dont know how much longer I can cope with my Derby county in my life.

Hang in there enjoy the rams roller-coaster and stay safe the time will come soon. 

6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well you will have to cope until mid January at least, and with a 3rd national lockdown not being ruled out it could be a lot longer.

Not sure what else we can tell you B4, we feel your pain, whilst some are more cautious about returning, many also can’t wait to walk through those doors again.

How good will that first game in front of a capacity crowd feel though?

With the performances/results improving it should be rocking, could go down as one of the best atmospheres Pride Park has seen. 

Hang in there, and try and have a good Christmas ?

4 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Hey @B4ev6is, hang in there buddy.

The Rams are on the up ? 

The vaccine is being rolled out ? 

Hopefully, it won't be too long before you are back in Pride Park, giving it everything for the lads.

Just get ready for the promotion push next season. COYR ?

In the meantime, have a really Happy Christmas ?

But I wont be getting it for a very very long time to come. And even through I class furnable person because of my learning differcults and autism. But not enough to be near top of the list.

38 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But I wont be getting it for a very very long time to come. And even through I class furnable person because of my learning differcults and autism. But not enough to be near top of the list.

They're rolling it out quickly.

Everyone should receive it by the Spring then, hopefully, we can get back to normal.

In the meantime, enjoy being with your family at Christmas. Enjoy seeing the football on RamsTV.

It will all get better mate. Just try and be patient for a little while longer ?

11 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

40 minutes ago, FindernRam said:

Stay strong B4! Just remember that a lots of us here read your thoughts regularly and with interest. We may not always respond directly but we all are rooting for you!

And just to add @B4ev6is, we may not agree on whose fault it is, how serious the virus is, whether we should lockdown or not and many other things but, I’m pretty sure, most of us are desperate to get back to PP. The time will come, just hang on in there.

Not much to add to others comments B4 but I have got an excitement back to watch them on t.v now, can’t wait to watch today’s game with my kids, shouting at the t.v like they can hear us.

Not the same but at least it’s fun to watch again, as Wednesday was great to lift the spirits and see us playing the sort of football we’ve probably come to expect and be spoilt on.

C.O.Y.R’s we’re all with you B4 you just can’t hear us cheering fella.

Well B4, as a very close observer of your match day enthusiasm I really understand how much you must miss the atmosphere. At least you won't have to put up with my fustratiion and rantings in your and your Dad's ears. I want to get back to PP rather than sit and watch matches on the Tele all alone but at least I am safe and I'm glad you are too. Seeing the Rams win is all that really matters.

I know we all have different priorities but attending football matches is a long way down on my list. Seeing my family, going for a pint with a mate , going for a meal with my wife, going on holiday...all much higher up for me.

I want to go to PP again but I'd be quite happy now for that to be August. 

That said I know we all have different priorities and hope when we do get fans into PP that B4 is at the front of the queue.

Archived