John Harkes

Carl Sagan

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
On 14/11/2020 at 06:22, AndyinLiverpool said:

Well done to him.

If only he hadn't missed that absolute gaper at Wembley...

I was level with that incident, still can't believe how he missed. Without sounding arrogant, I, 100% would have scored that, so would have my dad, grandad and sister who was there that day too. I still to this day believe that Leicester payed harkes and jossie off cos that attempted clearance from Williams was just as bad, my nan would have headed that clear, and she was dead 

20 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

I was level with that incident, still can't believe how he missed. Without sounding arrogant, I, 100% would have scored that, so would have my dad, grandad and sister who was there that day too. I still to this day believe that Leicester payed harkes and jossie off cos that attempted clearance from Williams was just as bad, my nan would have headed that clear, and she was dead 

Jossie's clerance was a crime, he literally jumped under the ball.

Harkes was the Alan Shearer of 'soccer' in the US for a few years, glad to see his foray into management is working out slightly better than Shearer's did.

50 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

Jossie's clerance was a crime, he literally jumped under the ball.

Harkes was the Alan Shearer of 'soccer' in the US for a few years, glad to see his foray into management is working out slightly better than Shearer's did.

He did it wasn't even going that fast at him and he ducked ffs ?

1 hour ago, mwram1973 said:

Must have paid the ref as well for missing the attempted decapitation of Martin Taylor by Ewan Roberts elbow before there second.  They also had a bloke called Gary Coatsworth who looked like Yosser Hughes on acid at full back. Quite comfortably the most desperate excuse for a professional footballer I've ever seen.  How Milford didn't give him 3 yellows and 2 reds by half time I don't know, mostly two footed tackles on Johnson.

Archived