Roos rejects interview with Dutch press

Curtains

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

To be honest, I think it's fair enough from him.

Especially if it was the journalist I asked to ask him "so, why didn't you punch that ball clear at Wembley for villa's second?"

It is fair as anything that he says could be misconstrued at the moment. 

Till he Tweets tonight 'Thank you for all your comments, footballers occassionally can do the right thing. I didn't want to do the interview as I didn't want it to be publically known that we all think Cocu is useless and we're counting the days till he's gone. Thanks again.'

There's more than likely a lot going on behind the scenes that we aren't privy to for numerous reasons. I can't imagine any players will be making any interviews until it's all settled again. It could be worthwhile keeping your eye on Jozwiak, though, as he'll be under the spotlight in Poland and will be asked questions. 

5 hours ago, Curtains said:

It is fair as anything that he says could be misconstrued at the moment. 

Yes, could be and probably would. Actually wise of Roos to decline & very commendable. Too may players happy and willing to front up to a camera or a journo and spout a load of cliche'd rubbish. 

2 hours ago, Cocu_Doodle_Do said:

Well done Roos yet again showing he is a top pro.

Tell you what if he made that mistake Saturday it wouldn’t have gone under the radar as much as Marshall’s has.

under the radar?

Can I refer you to Exhibit A? Also known as the matchday thread. 

It didn't go under any radar!

Archived