Billy Davies Sweepstake - Sacked 12th June

GboroRam

What difference did 'leader savage' make on the pitch?

He's a w*nk football player in my opinion. We're better off without him.

We can now play with 11 men.

So your fans all of a sudden don't like Billy Davies?

To be fair he worked miracles with your dire team, even if he is a tw*t

Do you honestly think the Gumps are so shallow that "King Billy" will suddenly not be as good as he was yesterday?

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gerroutofit Joe, you've been crossed out, Team biase here!

Moderator recount where's admin when you want them.

Edinburgh Ram, I love football, favourite saying is you never know, but what basis do you predict Derby guaranteed to be higher than Forest? And you say I'm deluded?:)

Oh and Billy done good, but my fear was the inventor of the worst team in history was slowly squeezing the football out of us, so on we go with a good base and two more years experience.

Contradicting yourself a wee bit.

You mention a good base and that he's squeezing the football out of you.

That team is his base.

Contradicting yourself a wee bit.

You mention a good base and that he's squeezing the football out of you.

That team is his base.

Sorry I don't think so, the targets that came on loan and then were signed permanent were always in the pipeline, the base from League One is still around, a manager chooses tactics and for me, the football squeezing out of us.

But he's done good, and IMO should have done better, buy hey ON WE GO!

Damn my drunken rule-drawing up.

Rules are, pick a date: anyone who picks a date after the actual termination date are disqualified, otherwise its nearest to the real leave date wins the prize

My intention, which is how we started crossing things out, was to say once your date has passed, you're disqualified. That's not what I wrote. Poo. Which would make Elvis the winner. Which is quite funny, a red dog winning our "laugh at the red dogs" sweepstake.

To be fair to all competitors I'll call both Elvis and Joe winners. Contact me off-list to work out a way to provide you with your winnings. My email address is john@beevernet.co.uk.

Pity he's gone. I was looking forward to another season of him mis-managing the trees.

I think it is a genuinely awful decision from the Forest board, I said earlier that despite being a massive ****** he was a big asset to Forest, his ability to get the best out of pretty standard players shone through. As big name as Mac is, I really doubt he'll have even anywhere near the success he did as Billy with that team.

I laughed when I found out, it came along with a big Bananas of relief because I think Forest have just chucked 2 years of building work away in a flash, they're now back to square one.. I think it's bloody fantastic!

Like i have always maintained, we should have never let Billy go, just as we should have never let stevie mac go either!! Both very good managers, i think the dogs have took a nackwards step with this appointment to be honest....having said that, i would have either of them at our place in a heart beat.

Like i have always maintained, we should have never let Billy go, just as we should have never let stevie mac go either!! Both very good managers, i think the dogs have took a nackwards step with this appointment to be honest....having said that, i would have either of them at our place in a heart beat.

nackwards step......like it

Joe's crossed out on first post!

My donation of I believe Dangerous' £10 is for his Kids FC

Now play fair! can't believe you'd deny a Red Dog his moment on a Derby Forum, let the Forevergreenitus be, and play fair!

You win Elvis as there were only 3 names leff in !

Well done Mate !

A stall holder at Uttox market (a reddog), today told a lad who lives 200 hundred yards from me (who i saw whilst walking the dog earlier), that Billy "has gone". I mentioned this to a different chap several minutes later who told me that Billy had texted an ex-player a month ago saying he'd, "be gone" in the close season.

You heard it here first.

unless its all bollux!

bump!

posted 25th May.

It all comes out when your dogging dog walking in Uttox.....:D

Archived