Billy Davies Sweepstake - Sacked 12th June

GboroRam

As Dangerous will vouch, I appear to be the only forum guy willing to put money he ain't got where his mouth is.

But I feel we need a Billy Davies Sweepstake.

When will Bullsh1te Billy leave his managerial position at the trees?

I will give Red Elv first go, so he can pick the utopian position sometime in 2015+, then genuine football pickers can have a go afterwards. Rules are, pick a date: anyone who picks a date after the actual termination date are disqualified, otherwise its nearest to the real leave date wins the prize.

A crisp(ish - YMMV) twenty pound note rides on the actual winning pick, and Dangerous can vouch as to whether or not I'm good for it or not. Winner to contact me either by PM or email or carrier pigeon (I don't really give a ****) and we'll sort out the winnings.

Daveo as hardass mod can decide if this is over the line or not. If so, I apologise reservedly, but you've got to admit its more fun than the world cup.

Date Entries

Boycie - He'll resign today

Old Fart - Monday November 15th 2010

Daveo - Monday December 13th 2010

Alpha Signia - Wednesay January 5th 2011

CumbrianRam - Monday January 24th 2011

Dirigible - Tuesday February 1st 2011

GboroRam - Monday February 14th 2011

Fredbear73 - Friday April 1st 2011

Joe - Monday May 30th 2011

Red Pelvis - Tuesday July 5th 2011

RamNut - Monday May 7th 2012

Red Fever - Saturday May 31st 2014

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing he will still see predicting a date negative and Forest fans don't do negative, 2015 would be deluded which they do but it still has that whiff of negativity about it.

I'm sure he'd be onto confirm this in the not so distant future, also I wouldn't bother giving this lot £20, Boycie would spend it on pot noodles, Dan big brother , Vicky on Sav's autobiography, Dangerous on a new set of arrows and Cumbrian will stick it on Grimsby winning the Premiership in 5 years at 100000/1 and it will come off for the jammy git.

Is that a personal attack:D

I think my drum banging for the Nottingham Forest and Derby County scenarios are pretty spot on. Forest Third and Derby two relegation battles with a third to come.

Nottingham Forest FC will be a Premiership team again, no doubt, the foundations, the youthfull now gaining experience, and the adding of the experience, is all good, coupled with a Forest chairman, its OK to be Red!

As regards Billy Davies, he is your achilles heel, and for now as long as we progress with him great.

But what haunts the Derby fans is, could he be the second Derby manager to be pushed out and achieve great things with their illustrious neighbours? Only time will tell! And it may only be Premiership stability!

If it does happen, you'll be claiming Billy Davies as Derby Legend and erecting a Statue and suggesting he loved Derby, his first love.

P.S. Don't gamble.

But like feves has said, if Derby achieve a higher place than Forest,

then the wager is we both become MODS:D Any takers?

Is that a personal attack:D

I think my drum banging for the Nottingham Forest and Derby County scenarios are pretty spot on. Forest Third and Derby two relegation battles with a third to come.

Nottingham Forest FC will be a Premiership team again, no doubt, the foundations, the youthfull now gaining experience, and the adding of the experience, is all good, coupled with a Forest chairman, its OK to be Red!

As regards Billy Davies, he is your achilles heel, and for now as long as we progress with him great.

But what haunts the Derby fans is, could he be the second Derby manager to be pushed out and achieve great things with their illustrious neighbours? Only time will tell! And it may only be Premiership stability!

If it does happen, you'll be claiming Billy Davies as Derby Legend and erecting a Statue and suggesting he loved Derby, his first love.

P.S. Don't gamble.

But like feves has said, if Derby achieve a higher place than Forest,

then the wager is we both become MODS:D Any takers?

That's a lovely post but what date will Billy Davies be leaving Forest?

It is a lovely post, a consistent view from day one.

The Glass was half full for me a long time ago.

I think its difficult to say, if Premiership is not achieved by his three year tenure, then maybe Bye Bye Billy?

However this is a Derby issue, not a Forest one?

Perhaps a fairer bet involving money could be:

Who will behigher in the CCC as a manager Billy or Nigel?

Who will move on first, Billy or Nigel?

Who will be a Premiership Manager next, Billy or Nigel?

Who is the bigger club?

Who is the most successful club?

Who has the brighter future?

Why do Derby enjoy Forest losing more than Derby winning?

Why do I bother?:D

How can anyone predict the future, well you cannot!

However what you can do, is analyse the trend, the movement, the foundations the structure, the marketing strategy, the business plan.

From that you can make an assessment.

As regards Billy I wish him well, he will definately leave when sacked, by mutual consent, offered a better job, or through ill health.

No date from me, my drum bangings are based on my assessment as above, and not by some evil selfish view of one of your best managers since that Bloomers manager, to wish failure is another symptom of the Forever Green syndrome that Derby fans are cursed with.

How can anyone predict the future, well you cannot!

You seem to be bless with Septic Peg powers you keep telling us, predicting when Billy will leave should be simple for you. Let's start with a year if it makes it any easier?

Only on achievements, no one person is Nottingham Forest FC,

The best historical un-marketed Football Club on the Planet!

He is not Brian Clough our greatest manager of all time!, and yours :D

I am not a betting man, so I will have to pass on this:D

Archived