Billy Davies Sweepstake - Sacked 12th June

GboroRam

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but Billy got Forest and Preston to the playoffs! Beat that with a stick!

But didn't win anything?

I think average is a little wide of the mark, he's obviously got the ability. Winning a title abroad with little knowledge of the league is good going, especially considering it wasn't with Ajax.

But didn't win anything?

I think average is a little wide of the mark, he's obviously got the ability. Winning a title abroad with little knowledge of the league is good going, especially considering it wasn't with Ajax.

I WAS joking...... ;)

Sadly, Billy got himself sacked before he could 'win' himself a wooden spoon.

Forest had options to sign both Arsenal midfielder Henri Lansbury and Chelsea's Scott Sinclair, before they moved to Norwich and Swansea respectively.

But it is understood that Davies felt his squad was too youthful as it was.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/Time-right-Forest-company-manager-focus-wavered/story-12759496-detail/story.html

Ouch, Lansbury and Sinclair, meh!

I'll play ultra fair and not let a red dog miss his chance. £20 for you (or your nominated charity), and £20 for Joe (or his).

Bless him, Billy has been worth £40 for the entertainment this last season :)

My £20 then is going to Dangerous FC Kids FC, and it should be £40 really :)

Billy been good for Forest, we move on! Personally I'm glad!

You've got to be honest, you'd have preferred Davies to stay at Forest, oh well history will not be repeating itself, and the Inventor of the Worst Team In History, shall have to do it elsewhere!

Loving it, Derby Promotion contenders? and Forest to struggle, be football pundits and let your green eyes see the form and football!

Nathan Tyson is a Ram, he loves Forest! (Before you castigate me, he told me)

If anyone knows Dangerous outside of the forums, let him know there's £20 from Elvis I need to work out a way to deliver.

And it's £20 - Joe can decide what to do with his £20. Could be Frogg's charity, could be Dangerous, or could be a 1L bottle of Smirnoff. Fair's fair.

Archived