Billy Davies Sweepstake - Sacked 12th June

GboroRam

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I demand a recheck Joe is crossed out, leaves Red Elvis as winner, and the prize fund to Dangerous Young Uns FC

I'm gutted because I predicted Premiership and then sack Davies, but anyway on we go to another level

SO EXCITED NOW, THE BASE is here, Billy couldn't see it!

froggy froggy you know I know you know

Billy gone, no problem from me, ON WE GO!

SO EXCITED NOW, no more nollox nomore Stella, a Top Six Young Squad, a board that will back a new manager like they did with Billy till he started spouting, we'll be there or there abouts.

Derby will see Mid Table as progress, we will see anything less than Top Six as failure!

ON WE GO!

cheer up billy davies........ glad he has gone but i really hope the mclaren rumor isn't true otherwise you could win this division. Mclaren is a very good club manager and has done well in club terms virtually everywhere except wolfsburg where it is notoriously unpredictable in that division, he should do well at forest unfortunately.

froggy froggy you know I know you know

Billy gone, no problem from me, ON WE GO!

SO EXCITED NOW, no more nollox nomore Stella, a Top Six Young Squad, a board that will back a new manager like they did with Billy till he started spouting, we'll be there or there abouts.

Derby will see Mid Table as progress, we will see anything less than Top Six as failure!

ON WE GO!

are you mentally deranged? Although it shouldn't surprise me, you're a red dog after all.

What do you base that on, come on be serious, we obviously may find it difficult to take 6 points again, but 4 minimum.

You've got your signings, and a manager, lets just see what we get and then we'll predict!

But a stab in the dark from a mental asylum, Forest minimum Top Six, Derby relegated, no leader Savage this time:), and there are a lot of good teams in this League, you may become one, but need to see that if being honest first!

What do you base that on, come on be serious, we obviously may find it difficult to take 6 points again, but 4 minimum.

You've got your signings, and a manager, lets just see what we get and then we'll predict!

But a stab in the dark from a mental asylum, Forest minimum Top Six, Derby relegated, no leader Savage this time:), and there are a lot of good teams in this League, you may become one, but need to see that if being honest first!

I can personally guarentee that we will finish above you next season. You can decide the stakes.

What difference did 'leader savage' make on the pitch?

He's a w*nk football player in my opinion. We're better off without him.

We can now play with 11 men.

So your fans all of a sudden don't like Billy Davies?

To be fair he worked miracles with your dire team, even if he is a tw*t

Gerroutofit Joe, you've been crossed out, Team biase here!

Moderator recount where's admin when you want them.

Edinburgh Ram, I love football, favourite saying is you never know, but what basis do you predict Derby guaranteed to be higher than Forest? And you say I'm deluded?:)

Oh and Billy done good, but my fear was the inventor of the worst team in history was slowly squeezing the football out of us, so on we go with a good base and two more years experience.

Archived