Billy Davies Sweepstake - Sacked 12th June

GboroRam

Young Clough done a better job at Derby with his back to back relegation survivals, maybe equivalent to his Dad's back to back European Cup success.

Its just the way it is these days!

As regards Billy, no chance he'll get full control, the AP will see to that, no way he'll leave us in financial ruin, the AP will see to that.

He deserves his last season, done a good job, and if he could just shrug off the Inventor of the Worst Team In History Paranoia, he'll do OK.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh! yes I can see Davies break his record of Championship sucess just to spite the Forest board LOL

Why is Nigel doing it every year ?

Yet you don't have a sweepstake

Lower expectations ?

He fluked the play-offs once outIOC 5 attempts. You'll be looking for a new manager in 12 months.

Oh! yes I can see Davies break his record of Championship sucess just to spite the Forest board LOL

Why is Nigel doing it every year ?

Yet you don't have a sweepstake

Lower expectations ?

Duhhhh.....Derby forum?..................my brain hurts:rolleyes:

I've not made my mind up on my thoughts for the forthcoming season, I were hoping Davies would ahve flocked off, and an Irish Consortium with £100 million coming in with our Dream team, O'Neill and Robbo, so difficult, but we can wait.

If we achieve only 8 points less than last we are a Championship team again, if you achieve 8 point s less than last season, you'll be playing Yeovil, I cannot wait LOL

Good job billy isnt the main man who has the final say with regards to transfers then isnt it :p

That is true but look at the man who is in charge, one extreme to the other some would say.

No middle ground with your guys, bet you wish some decisions at f*rest were just simply black and white :D

Archived