Yannick Bolasie

Heisenberg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relax, Waggy is going to play up front alternating with Rooney and Bobby D .. but with the Jozz, Ibe, Lawerence and the recovered walking Wounded they will get so many chances some are bound to go in

Think positive, be a happy clapper, pour my another one, all will be right. 

6 minutes ago, jono said:

Relax, Waggy is going to play up front alternating with Rooney and Bobby D .. but with the Jozz, Ibe, Lawerence and the recovered walking Wounded they will get so many chances some are bound to go in

Think positive, be a happy clapper, pour my another one, all will be right. 

Please update this after Hornets attack

2 minutes ago, Bosshogg said:

No way this is happening, we are well sorted out wide and I doubt we have the wallet for it. That said I’d love him at Derby, such an awesome player when fit. But we need a striker. A striker he ain’t. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54578816

Everton's Yannick Bolasie had agreed to move on loan to Championship club Middlesbrough on Friday but the deal fell through, the winger has revealed.

The 31-year-old's move was signed but could not be processed in time for Friday's 17:00 BST transfer deadline.

"Disappointed the deal couldn't get done in time," Bolasie said on Twitter.

16 hours ago, Bosshogg said:

No way this is happening, we are well sorted out wide and I doubt we have the wallet for it. That said I’d love him at Derby, such an awesome player when fit. But we need a striker. A striker he ain’t. 

Hasn't the window closed now anyway?

Archived