U23 v Leicester

Rambalin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I’ve watched a few U23 games this season and we look terrible.

All the problems of the first team and worse.

Defenders who can’t defend and a keeper who can’t deal with crosses.

I knew that would work!

8 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Really surprised to see neither Ibe nor Duncan in the Derby side. Surely if Duncan is fit enough for England’s U20s he’s fit enough for our U23s - unless he’s in the first team squad for tomorrow??

Pat Lyons had mentioned Bobby wasn’t fit for England but they were doing extra training sessions with him. He’s not played on trained since February so bound to be rusty.

Ibe on the other hand I was half expecting to play tonight - I’d now class as a sneaking suspicion for the bench tomorrow. He’s probably been training fairly regularly as a free agent. 

Looked very scrappy when I first put this on but Derby dominating since the red card. Archie Brown wins a penalty!

Which Jack Stretton converts very confidently for his second. There'll be a lot of competition between Duncan and Stretton I feel. Or maybe they can form a great partnership?

Ebosele and Archie Brown are absolute ballers. Should be around the first team later this season if they keep playing like this.

Ola Ibrahim is a great prospect too. Still 16? He will hopefully go very far.

Thought Hutchinson did alright for saying he's probably not even learnt the names of his team mates, let alone how they like to play.

Archived