Time limit?

Beardmm

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

Either way, I doubt he would be selected, not having trained much with the team.

Also, if you are thinking of Dursan, the last we heard - from Cocu and the stories out of Germany, it didn't look that close.

Apprantly Darmstadt 98 ...want 1.5mill for him  and won't let Dursun go until they've found a replacement  ?

Must admit it’s becoming a bit concerning when the international transfer deadline is on Monday, and there’s no news to suggest any deal is close. Still plenty of time I know, and things could be happening in the background, but after the absolute poo show that was last years deadline day, I’m lacking a bit of faith? 

9 minutes ago, Topram said:

Hopefully we can get it done but can see us getting Davis next week unfortunately 

Think villa were only going to let him go if they got Brewster who is now at Sheff U. Means we will probs end up with a rushed deal for Sharpe which wouldn’t help us at all.

we have 2 weeks off after. I expect a new ST, Ibe, Bielik and Waghorn/Lawrence all to possibly start against Watford when we’re back 

Archived