Predict the first fixtures

Sean

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me that is very underwhelmed by the line up of the Championship this season?

In seasons gone by, there were so many tasty ties to look forward to, lots of big clubs (sleeping giants ?) and all kinds of rivalry for various reasons.

Looking at the teams in this season's championship, there just seems so little to get excited by (Forest aside).

I suppose that with Leeds gone, Wayne Rooney's Derby County will probably be under more media scrutiny than ever, which in itself means there will be outside pressure on us.

Let's just hope that as the season gets underway, as the table develops, as our youngsters start to really shine in the spotlight, and as fans start to be allowed back into the stadiums things change.

As for Reading at home - how bland!

Just now, Addingham Ram said:

Is it just me that is very underwhelmed by the line up of the Championship this season?

In seasons gone by, there were so many tasty ties to look forward to, lots of big clubs (sleeping giants ?) and all kinds of rivalry for various reasons.

Looking at the teams in this season's championship, there just seems so little to get excited by (Forest aside).

I suppose that with Leeds gone, Wayne Rooney's Derby County will probably be under more media scrutiny than ever, which in itself means there will be outside pressure on us.

Let's just hope that as the season gets underway, as the table develops, as our youngsters start to really shine in the spotlight, and as fans start to be allowed back into the stadiums things change.

Bournemouth, Watford, Norwich, Coventry, Rotherham and Wycombe

Or...

Leeds, West Brom, Fulham, Charlton, Wigan, Hull

I have no idea what you're talking about

1 hour ago, Addingham Ram said:

You're not excited about Wycombe then?

Archived