Sheffield Wednesday 12-point deduction

Kernow

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fine with it if true. I think Wednesday would've stayed up whether it was -12 or -6 anyway. I'm sure we'll be fine too, there's 3 worse sides in this league than both us and Wednesday, we just need to find our scoring boots and pick up a couple of wins to kickstart things.

It adds more weight to the EFL aren't fit for purpose argument though. I can't imagine Wednesday will be happy given that a -12 punishment no doubt impacted their plans for the season.

Just now, Kernow said:

Mods should be regulating abuse about the teamsheet 45 mins before kick-off, not merging threads!

don't tell me off I'm not the one who posted it twice , gonna go sulk in a corner now.

Just now, Sith Happens said:

don't tell me off I'm not the one who posted it twice , gonna go sulk in a corner now.

I’m not telling you off don’t worry, just making sure people know it’s not the forum having a funny turn. I’ve left the original link so we can go back to moaning about the football ?

Just now, Kernow said:

I’m not telling you off don’t worry, just making sure people know it’s not the forum having a funny turn. I’ve left the original link so we can go back to moaning about the football ?

I know,  just joking.  ?

Archived