Car body workers

jimbobram

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jimbobram said:

Is there any car body workers who can help a fellow ram out in here ? Someones took the side of my door off in the car park at work 

thumbnail_Image (1).jpg

thumbnail_Image.jpg

That's a write off I'm afraid. Nothings gonna buff that much off it. 

Have you asked your work for the CCTV footage of the time period the damage could have occured within? Assuming they have cameras in their car park and they're not dummy ones.

Failing that group company email trying to elicit if anyone saw the knock take place or embarrass the culprit?

4 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

I'd have a go at T-Cutting it first, might save yourself a few quid

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Elbow grease with a cloth and t cut will suffice, unless it’s a bad representation on the picture?

I'll give it a go and see how it comes out but id say its worse than the picture

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Have you asked your work for the CCTV footage of the time period the damage could have occured within? Assuming they have cameras in their car park and they're not dummy ones.

Failing that group company email trying to elicit if anyone saw the knock take place or embarrass the culprit?

Its a health centre so patients come in and out all day long. But i'll definitely ask for cctv ?

15 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Its a health centre so patients come in and out all day long. But i'll definitely ask for cctv ?

I would. CCTV is normally saved for at least 4 weeks. If you can get footage of the car doing the damage and they don't work there then you can progress a claim through your insurance firm. 

On 28/07/2020 at 15:08, jimbobram said:

Is there any car body workers who can help a fellow ram out in here ? Someones took the side of my door off in the car park at work 

thumbnail_Image (1).jpg

thumbnail_Image.jpg

Impact from Bumper 

white car

big fat ugly 4x4

woman driver

Sith Happens
8 hours ago, RamNut said:

Impact from Bumper 

white car

big fat ugly 4x4

woman driver

You do realise how offensive that is.....

Whats wrong with white cars? ?

Sith Happens
5 hours ago, GboroRam said:

I thought it was a reference to an Ulrika Johnsson type.

me not understand

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, GboroRam said:

Ulrika, very unfairly, was nicknamed 4x4 as she has 4 children by 4 different men. 

Ah so thats where she got the name Ulrik Car Car Car Car from then.

Archived