v Millwall (A) - Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waghorn chases after a heavy touch and lunges to recover it. Gets a booking, Maybe a little unlucky to do so. 

Rooney plays Bogle in well after a long period of play outside Millwall's area. Bogle puts a low cross in between the defense and the goalkeeper but no Derby players are attacking the space, for some reason.

Sibley has been a class above. I actually don’t get the Will Hughes comparison (I love WH by the way). Hughes is a much more of a midfield schemer who wants to play with the game in front of him. Sibley is one of those mercurial in between the lines types of player. To make an over exaggerated claim at this stage of their respective careers, Hughes is more like a Robert Pires, whilst Sibley is more Bergkampesque 

At times we look so good, only a pass away from being in. Would like to see more of the same second half with maybe fozzie/bogle having a gamble on the outside, very predictable to stop and pass back.

A good solid 7/10 so far.

Excuse me mate... sorry... excuse me... cheers pal...  can I get by, buddy... ta mate... ooh hang on... nope... excuse me, coming through... sorry... thanks... gotta get down there before the whistle... ‘scuse me pal... cheers...

aaaah!

Smith with some nice touches, who plays a through ball for Leonard who absolutely burns Wisdom. His shot is touched over by Hamer. Good save.

Archived