Rams TV app to Sky Q

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, richinspain said:

I bought a super duper top of the range cassette with a twiddly knob on top to align the heads with the tape. If I can't get it to load no one can!

Story of the 1980's for me!

Tiny Phillip's screwdriver buried into the guts of a commodore tape deck, TV volume up full, hunting for that perfect loading tone that indicted you had hit the heads' sweet spot. Amen. 

Searching for: Harrier Attack

Found: Harrier Attack

Press space to continue.

Great days!

17 hours ago, Charlie George said:

Thanks for that. Can I watch it through my lads Xbox ?

You can watch it on the Xbox one via the Xbox’s browser (Microsoft Edge). I have done that a couple of times. You may need to download the browser from the Microsoft store on the Xbox. Just log on to dcfc.co.uk, login and go to the Rams TV section.

Also to get it full screen your may need to remove the border (it’s not big but is round the edge of the screen which I found annoying). This can be done in settings:

Settings > General > TV & display options > video fidelity & overscan > untick “apps can add a border”

Apologies if this is old ground, but does anyone know if we can access Rams TV on 2 devices for 1 account (like netflix/prime etc) or does it technically restrict you to one 

38 minutes ago, WTF said:

Apologies if this is old ground, but does anyone know if we can access Rams TV on 2 devices for 1 account (like netflix/prime etc) or does it technically restrict you to one 

1.2 The disclosure of password and Fan ID is not permitted and the right to use RamsTV is personal and limited to viewing on one device at any time.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

(Scroll down to Terms & Conditions, at the bottom of the list)

1 minute ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Does work on two at once though.

Cheers.

Didn't realise that.

To be fair, I think I've only ever watched one (free) U23 game on it.  Never subscribed.  Never paid for a PPV game on it.  Never watched a first team game on it, and never clicked on the T&C's until a few minutes ago.

17 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Cheers.

Didn't realise that.

To be fair, I think I've only ever watched one (free) U23 game on it.  Never subscribed.  Never paid for a PPV game on it.  Never watched a first team game on it, and never clicked on the T&C's until a few minutes ago.

Half fan

1 hour ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Does work on two at once though.

Cheers Youth!

Have 2 x ST in the family - was going to do option 3 on both and give a mate the other log-in.... but now will do a Option 2 and 3 ..and still give him a log-in!

Happy Days!.........although I have now realised I should have put this on the other chat thread.....you know the one with all the Number 1's and Number 2's on it ?

1 minute ago, WTF said:

Cheers Youth!

Have 2 x ST in the family - was going to do option 3 on both and give a mate the other log-in.... but now will do a Option 2 and 3 ..and still give him a log-in!

Happy Days!.........although I have now realised I should have put this on the other chat thread.....you know the one with all the Number 1's and Number 2's on it ?

Both my devices were connected to the same router, I've no idea if it works for different addresses.

6 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Both my devices were connected to the same router, I've no idea if it works for different addresses.

OK - prob best to get for both accounts....a bit late to change once the match starts!

On 08/06/2020 at 22:09, philmycocu said:

Apple HDMI/lightning adapter works a treat for my RamsTV pleasure from my phone to the big screen £49

9F91F23B-6F6C-46E0-BE39-EA2999D6B8A9.jpeg

I got one of these - but have t got the foggiest on what to do to get it on tv

please post a step by step bombproof instructions 

16 minutes ago, irobinson said:

You plug it into your iPhone, plug the HDMI cable into the TV and the other end into the HDMI port on this dongle. Change your TV input to the corresponding HDMI input you plugged the dongle in to and that's it.

4 hours ago, irobinson said:

Or just take the HDMI lead out from the back of your Sky or Virgin box then plug it in this, then plug this in phone, no fancying around with HDMI ports then!

Archived