Rams TV app to Sky Q

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Charlie George said:

Thanks for that. Can I watch it through my lads Xbox ?

Again, there’s no app for Xbox. App only exists on iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android. You can of course watch it through your browser on your laptop and connect it to your TV via a HDMI cable. 

9 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Again, there’s no app for Xbox. App only exists on iOS (iPhone and iPad) and Android. You can of course watch it through your browser on your laptop and connect it to your TV via a HDMI cable. 

Or cast it. For example, if you have a Chromecast dongle.

13 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Or cast it. For example, if you have a Chromecast dongle.

It doesn’t let you cast from the app as per EFL restrictions. You can for under 23 games and other content but not live matches. 

D5224172-66D4-4AEE-8F16-2F1EA3A49499.thumb.jpeg.b31dbdccbf14835959b2f63dc100722b.jpeg

You may be able to cast from the tab in Chrome but that’s lower quality and lots of dropped frames. You’re better off just plugging it in. 

54 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

It doesn’t let you cast from the app as per EFL restrictions. You can for under 23 games and other content but not live matches. 

D5224172-66D4-4AEE-8F16-2F1EA3A49499.thumb.jpeg.b31dbdccbf14835959b2f63dc100722b.jpeg

You may be able to cast from the tab in Chrome but that’s lower quality and lots of dropped frames. You’re better off just plugging it in. 

That's what I do.  I thought I was old tech, but at least I am legal! 

Sith Happens
Just now, Boycie said:

But do you have the cassette tape to load the app?

I've got mine loading now to make sure its done in time

2 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I bought a super duper top of the range cassette with a twiddly knob on top to align the heads with the tape. If I can't get it to load no one can!

It’ll get tangled up just as it’s about to finish.

Archived