Championship provisional restart on June 20th

Andicis

48 minutes ago, Andicis said:

And will they be streamed on RamsTV?

I doubt it, I read that these would just be training ground games, max 45 mins per player with club staff as the match officials.

Doubt it would be much of a watch, actual games with no fans is bad enough.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/06/2020 at 10:55, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I've always said that the Wanchope goal is overrated by our fans, but that's a new level.

To be honest on two counts

1 My tongue was in my cheek at the time but I am not a fan of great goals being one strike prefer team goals or individual brilliance like some by eg Le Tiss

2 its overrated by Derby fans but I feel underrated by others when you take into account the opposition 

My First post since lockdown, the void filled by returning to football manager after a few years absence - where we have just today won our 7th successive league title and 6th successive champions league amongst many other honours - if Only!!

Feels like we actually have something to talk about now with football on the horizon again. Still can’t get my head around football behind closed doors. I’m glad we’re finishing the season but sincerely hope the next one is delayed until fans are allowed back in the stadiums. 

Football is nothing without the fans!

On 05/06/2020 at 14:51, Andicis said:

So - since friendlies are allowed from tomorrow against clubs close by, do we think Derby will have any friendlies coming soon? And will they be streamed on RamsTV?

Hope so. West Brom have set up a game with Villa apparently. I think those that do get a game or two under their belts will have a distinct advantage over those who don't.

Archived