Championship provisional restart on June 20th

Andicis

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

A player I've always rated for some reason... would have loved to see him in a rams shirt. 

Everyone should rate him IMO. His 42 appearances for England weren't by fluke, nor were the 22 goals he scored. Also scored over 100 goals in the Prem. Would have absolutely smashed it in the Championship.

On 01/06/2020 at 01:37, ImARam2 said:

Let's just get the matches played, get a few more points; upset Forest & Leeds by beating both of them and giving them a scare and upset their plans for promotion push.

With 20 players in the match day squad and allowing 5 substitutes per game, then this is an absolute ideal time to load the squad with the younger players, even if they only get 10/15 minutes per game, it'll give them the experience for stepping up next season.

Let's not worry about what could or might happen, go with the flow and rejoice that they're playing again.

We score an early goal, bring on five centre halves. Premier League. There may be something wrong with this strategy however. It would work if there was no further scoring in any of the games. Right.

32 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

In all seriousness I'd expect only a 2/3 week break between seasons. They have to finish earlyish in order to get ready for euro 2020

I don't expect the season to finish. In fact I think we might only get one or two games before it's called off again.

3 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I don't expect the season to finish. In fact I think we might only get one or two games before it's called off again.

You may well be right there. 

I hope the physios get PPE. 

It does seem that sport is being rushed back 

1. To appease the masses

2. To keep next year's schedule and ensure the money keeps coming in. 

13 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

I believe the whole of this football season should have been voided as it’s the simplest way of keeping safe and being fair to everyone whilst disappointing for some teams and lucky for others - but - they are going to finish it all now regardless if it’s fully safe or not and so it should if millions of people are back at work when it’s not essential 

Archived