Coronavirus

1of4

• Replies 19.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GboroRam said:

Er. Thank you?

Of course we can't extrapolate it as a typical month so to multiply it by 12 is making it overly simplified. But it will add up to a lot of dead people, don't you agree?

None of that data exists. All this chart shows is how many additional deaths there are compared to the sane time last year and in two categories. Thus demonstrating the baseline statistics the media use (died with Covid-19) are inflated. 

1 hour ago, Uptherams said:

You can also read. Good ? So now we are all agreed it shows 3000 additional deaths in one month. ??

I'd reply, but I swear I did already!

Is memory loss a symptom?

47 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Hopefully this won't be removed.

It shows excess deaths in NYC for the period mentioned, from the same source.

Screenshot_20200501-150923.thumb.png.f9b1470d32554ccc09f582a344895dd5.png

Ah, so that's where he got 30, 000 from. Very confusing if you only follow political debate on here. 

So Government gets the 100k number and first thing Labour do... attacks the numbers.

This country is so sad on politics - is it that difficult to say ‘good job - keep it going’ on one thing they have achieved.

The politicians are as bad as the press. What Keir and the shadow health sec should be saying is “Now how can we help you get to 200k teat capacity?” But no it’s about attack attack attack.

I hate it.

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

So it turn out 100,000 wasn’t ambitious enough!

B14584F1-3B1C-4AAB-A9B5-7DFF9952F56E.thumb.jpeg.e2b9950977c523bbe0ff6e873e0ea7c2.jpeg

Government now counting ordered or posted home testing kits even before sample taken or posted

? truth is the first casualty 

this lot make Ryanair look straight.✈️ 

5 minutes ago, RamNut said:

? truth is the first casualty 

this lot make Ryanair look straight.✈️ 

What was the actual figure then?

And what method have you used for counting?

My Mrs is a midwife in Nottingham, today she got a free curry today from Notts Florist catering. Should we eat it ???

We had someone ring up from the council yesterday, asking whether we were ok and whether we needed any assistance.

We declined any help, thinking that there were others in far more need than we are.

Today, a huge food parcel arrived.

4 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

My Mrs is a midwife in Nottingham, today she got a free curry today from Notts Florist catering. Should we eat it ???

If you wake up in the morning with a extre toe you've only got yourselves to blame. 

A serious suggestion - I know we don’t have antibodies yet but does anyone know if anyone is looking at any kind of device like a breathalyser which could detect the Virus droplets and even better be re-useable.

Imagine being able to test yourself at home before leaving the house every day. That would well and truly be a game changer.

And before anyone shouts at me - I have absolutely no idea when it comes to the nature of how you’d make such a device.

Archived