v Crystal Palace (A) - Matchday Thread

Rampant

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

The commentator didn't add that qualifier. It isn't my stat. If someone wants to pull up an away game we've lost after scoring first in the last 50-whatever then I'll assume you are correct ? 

I can't think of one off hand. 

I have the same commentary. The stat includes away games because the game which we did lose was 4-1 away to Bristol.

15 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Rooney tracks back to halt Ayew as Malone is caught out of position. Got an engine on him, has Wayne. 

Absolutely. Looks like he’ll see this game out, so two 90 mins in 3 days having not played since October. Really impressive.

Just now, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

I have the same commentary. The stat includes away games because the game which we did lose was 4-1 away to Bristol.

Thankyou sir. So I was right to have my mind blown. 

Sith Happens
Just now, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Won't be a popular opinion but whilst he's not really been at the races in attacking threat terms, Lawrence has worked his socks off today. 

Bloomin eck, thats like suggesting hitler had some good ideas 

Just now, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Won't be a popular opinion but whilst he's not really been at the races in attacking threat terms, Lawrence has worked his socks off today. 

His effort has been noticeable. Hard to fault him particularly this game; while he's been a nonfactor in attack it would be unfair to pin that on him as our number of attacks has been very low.

Waghorn getting ready; I assume he'll come on for Martin. 

Archived