The Politics Thread 2020

2 minutes ago, Archied said:

Can see the pleased to see the back of trump sentiment but Biden? God USA and U.K. are a political wasteland ?

True, but then how shockingly inept and repugnant must Trump be to be getting steamrolled by Sleepy Joe? I suppose when you're as keen on showers as Little Hands, but incapable of operating an umbrella, the writing really is on the wall.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sasha said:

Is everyone on here left wing? 

Screenshot_20200619-201455.png

No, it's a very broad spectrum.

Most people seem to be able to speak for themselves though, rather than cut and paste their opinions.

The sentient moustache that controls John Bolton has finally touched a nerve that communicates with the green slime that masquerades as Trump's brain? Another sign of the forthcoming apocalypse.

I hope the cockroaches make a better job of being the top dogs on planet Earth than Homo Sapiens did.

20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The sentient moustache that controls John Bolton has finally touched a nerve that communicates with the green slime that masquerades as Trump's brain? Another sign of the forthcoming apocalypse.

I hope the cockroaches make a better job of being the top dogs on planet Earth than Homo Sapiens did.

They won't get a chance to

Apocalypse:

A prophetic revelation, especially concerning a cataclysm in which the forces of good permanently triumph over the forces of evil.

8 hours ago, ramit said:

"U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo branded as “a traitor” former White House national security adviser John Bolton, who has accused President Donald Trump in a book of sweeping misdeeds and said he is not fit for office."

Confined rats gnaw at each other and so they should, heh

https://vestnikkavkaza.net/news/Pompeo-calls-Bolton-a-traitor.html

Do we reckon impeachment round 2

6 hours ago, ramit said:

They won't get a chance to

Apocalypse:

A prophetic revelation, especially concerning a cataclysm in which the forces of good permanently triumph over the forces of evil.

Never was a future in being a Forest fan, was there?

4 hours ago, Van Wolfie said:

Interesting breakdown of the issues around the tracing App. Haters gonna hate but the issues are hardly unique to the UK.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-53114251

FTF the BBC:

At the end of March, I got a text from a senior figure in the UK's technology industry. This person said they were helping the NHS "on a very substantial project that will launch in days and potentially cost the British tax payer hundreds of thousands of pounds."

Archived