Anyone else got this ?

WystonRam

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we used to have these. not sure where they are now though. would love to hear them again. if i remember the back in the big time had an intro by graham richards that used to send shivers down my spine, something like "stand up all of you if you were at...(he then listed the names of away grouds, while crowd noises played in the background." I'd love to hear that again.  looks like it might be possible. if you fancy it i'd be happy to contribute a few beer token to you or a charity??????

https://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/audio/how-convert-cassettes-mp3-3681221/

On 03/12/2019 at 16:54, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

On a vaguely related note, I seem to remember there being something called Ram FM when I was younger. Did this have anything to do with Derby?

Bradford Uni used to put out a radio programme of sorts called RAM FM I believe. My son had domething to do with it when he was there, contributing 'technical knowhow and silly voices'.

52 minutes ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

The frequency of all MW radio stations are divisible by 9

radio 5 909 & 693

RD 1116

and so on

On 03/12/2019 at 16:37, ThePrisoner said:

Little known fact, the MW was 1116 (which it still is) but the 269 was the length of the 1116 wavelength in metres. Yes, I am single.

Hi Elwood, just curious, are you single as well?

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, swanny said:

The one i bought is the 95/96 season one. Bought myself a usb cassette and converted it tonight so i now have a digital copy. Need to track down some of those older cassettes now. id be happy to digitise someone elses  too

Hey Swanny....

This was my first season attending dong games regularly starting with the first of the 20 games unbeaten run bizarrely 

What a season

If youd be willing to share a digital copy I would be most grateful 

Cheers

StR

18 hours ago, swanny said:

The one i bought is the 95/96 season one. Bought myself a usb cassette and converted it tonight so i now have a digital copy. Need to track down some of those older cassettes now. id be happy to digitise someone elses  too

Here is the link to 31 vids from that season, some are from local tv & some from the season VHS

Archived