Birmingham City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Buchanan. I've seen his name mentioned now as well. amendment required.

Don’t think there’s any reports of him being there after 8? He was there but don’t have any problem with those who took the club cars home. I wouldn’t have turned down an offer from the club of going to the pub, so can’t blame them for doing the same. But I’d have taken the cars like they instructed.

19 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Team for me now more names have been mentioned in connection to the incident 

Hamer

Bogle Buchanan Davies (c)  Lowe

Bielik

Holmes Knight

Waghorn Marriott Paterson

15 minutes ago, bigbadbob said:

Buchanan. I've seen his name mentioned now as well. amendment required.

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

To be fair, he looked sober in the videos I’ve seen. You wouldn’t exactly expect him to tell players more senior than him to pack it in, either. 

Buchanan is injured, isn't he? At least he was for the games after the international break. 

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

To be fair, he looked sober in the videos I’ve seen. You wouldn’t exactly expect him to tell players more senior than him to pack it in, either. 

We don't know how pissed he was though and he was there after 8 when he should have gone home. Better safe than sorry I reckon.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Don’t think there’s any reports of him being there after 8? He was there but don’t have any problem with those who took the club cars home. I wouldn’t have turned down an offer from the club of going to the pub, so can’t blame them for doing the same. But I’d have taken the cars like they instructed.

Sounds like he was in the video of the after 8 club however it appears he may be injured anyway

Good on mel by the way, massive respect for coming out to see the fans in times like these. Could quite easily hide away in case he’s abused by some idiots. Feel awful for him having been so let down by people he pays good money to. Hopefully the fans do what he says and get behind cocu and the rest of the team, none of whom deserve to be in this situation and all of which deserve our support.

Archived