Birmingham City (H) Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

Based on the performances of other wide players this season; if the price isn't too steep I'm all for making Paterson permanent. 

Puts in 100% on both sides of the ball and has decent enough ability.

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PrivateDerby said:

Come on Derby! 

Sounds crazy on RD....

Usually I'd say that's just a symptom of the commentary team being made up of lunatics, but (by coincidence) this is a pretty crazy game.

My only criticism of Paterson is he's one of these players who stops playing to claim for something from the ref. To his credit; he's often recovered from this position to influence play - but I'd prefer it if he didn't do it in the first place ? 

1 minute ago, Shang said:

Birmingham really pack out the opposition box, and just bombard them with crosses. Must be exhausting as a centre back. Not even trying to pass the ball around on the ground.

Gotta give them credit for playing to their strengths. They now have a CB playing up front with Juke, so its even more dangerous than it was. Counter's well and truly on though if we can get the ball without Brum committing a foul.

Just now, Bob The Badger said:

Whisper it quietly. Malone has had a really good game today. 

Both he and Lowe - which is a toughy. Unless the plan is to go to this back 3, which is plausible, one of them is about to get dropped.

Archived