Whats the news on Bogle ?

NottsRam77

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thought of Bogle right and Lowe left is exciting. Similar players. 

Knowing Derby it will never happen. Like Keogh, Thorne, Hughes, Martin together. 

But it's exciting. Lowe is either a much better player thanks to Aberdeen or he just needed some time to get past that naive charging about young players do. He got destroyed in that Leeds game and it was so surprising after his good pre season. 

Bogle also has been looking much more sure of himself. Plays like he actually hasn't got anything to prove and his attacking play is calm and quick. He gets assists, has shots in the 18 yard box and wins penalties. Always struggled to stop a cross coming in but he seems to have been getting to grips with 1v1's better. Gets tighter quicker and calmly deals with situations from then more often. 

Argh! Get him fixed!! 

Well cocu said two games then he’d be assessed, so you’d suggest there’s the possibility of him making Saturday if he passes a late fitness test...

God I hope he does somehow miraculously recover, we really miss him and what he brings in an attacking sense even- he’s our best RW when he’s at RB which is saying something! Lowes done well out of position, but it’s so much better having someone who’s naturally right sided playing in that position, particulary when it comes to crossing in the final third. Malones been awful as well, and I think cocus desperate to drop him having subbed him off twice at half time, but we really have no choice at the moment. Once bogles back we can finally get the muppet out the team until he remembers how to play football again, and move Lowe to his natural position in his place- and hopefully get the best out of him as well as bogle. Those two have almost never played together and it’d be interesting to see how they do as a pair- it could really boost the team having both of those firing in their natural positions.

Does anyone know when Bogle is back?

A lot of talk of how unbalanced we have looked so far under Cocu and I dont think its any coincedence we have looked unbalanced & quality in play has reduced since we lost a natural RB. Lowe has done well but with him being left footed its unsettled the whole team.

Shame that Wisdom Holmes & Anya have all been injured when they could have stepped in and kept the balance

5 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Does anyone know when Bogle is back?

A lot of talk of how unbalanced we have looked so far under Cocu and I dont think its any coincedence we have looked unbalanced & quality in play has reduced since we lost a natural RB. Lowe has done well but with him being left footed its unsettled the whole team.

Shame that Wisdom Holmes & Anya have all been injured when they could have stepped in and kept the balance

After the international break.

On 21/08/2019 at 08:10, WestLondonRam said:

I’m looking forward to seeing Forsyth in the team. 

At least he goes forward and can cross. 

While I agree with you, he has had an awful long time out and may not come back the same player. (George Thorn????)

I think we miss him desperately, he got nine assists last season, more than double the next player. It's clear he carries a lot of our threat and with him out injured and Wilson gone it's no surprise we've lost any real goal/attacking threat!

Cocu's got his work cut out with the rest of the squad until we get to Jan and can change things around and get Rooney in!

Archived