Radio Derby Phone-in

RoyMac5

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad how excited I am for this!! I reckon they'll do it on air!! I can't see Mel going on pretending the deal isn't done.

He'll get asked about it and he might just say there's a bit of paperwork to before it's announced but yes, Roy Keane is indeed about to become Derby County manager! 

3 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

PS I am thought East Midlanders dropped their 'aitches'?

I've emigrated dahn sarf...it's another lingo dahn 'ere - you should see the looks when I say 'ay-up me duck'! Oh yeah, who's gonna warn Cocu, Weirdo & Scheepie about that!? ?

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Emergency sesshion tonight shtarting at 6pm.

Just heard them say they've got Mel on live.

I hope they get all the callers who don't go to the games but call in to complain about how we played "I was listening on the radio and I think the midfield needed to retain possession better and feed it into the corners for the forwards to chase"

In this case it'll be all the callers who haven't been to a game under Lampard but are glad to see him gone, don't know where Holland is but glad the see Cocu arriving and don't live in the UK, have never been to Derby, don't know who they're phoning in to speak to and definitely support Man Utd but are the biggest die hard Rams fans ever

Sith Happens
18 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

Emergency because it's bad news, Cocu has backed out

Cause the first thing mel will do if his 1st choice backs out is pop on the radio for a chinwag.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, reveldevil said:

Be great to see him back in some form.

Cant imagine his form would be great,  not at his age

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Any second now there'll be some arse who mentions the second goal at Wembley 

Ah the one frank told roos to deliberately balls up because he wanted to throw the match?? ?

2 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Ah the one frank told roos to deliberately balls up because he wanted to throw the match?? ?

Hey, he would never have got that Chelsea opportunity if he'd been a bit more succesful

Archived