Disrespect

Sean

I quite like listening to Talksport, but the total and utter Lampard to Chelsea bandwagon they have set up makes me sick, it’s embarrassing. This morning the stand-in for Brazil (Max Rushdie), stated all Derby fans complaining about the media should “know their place in the food chain!!!”. If only I could of jumped into the studio there and then....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

I quite like listening to Talksport, but the total and utter Lampard to Chelsea bandwagon they have set up makes me sick, it’s embarrassing. This morning the stand-in for Brazil (Max Rushdie), stated all Derby fans complaining about the media should “know their place in the food chain!!!”. If only I could of jumped into the studio there and then....

Maybe we should declare a fatwā against him?

56 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

To be fair, he also said that if Derby approached his team’s manager (Cambridge) they’d be off to Derby...

20 minutes ago, Anon said:

Maybe we should declare a fatwā against him?

Haha I’m in....I did mean Rushdon (bloody iPhone) 

Sky Sports News are now doing a goals per game comparison between Derby and Chelsea. Oddly enough it's exactly the same at 1.8!! They've even interviewed Frank Sinclair to say he Mr Lampard would be a good fit at Chelsea

19 hours ago, Brummie Steve said:

Lampard to manage Chelsea NOW!

He is about the same odds as when Cloughie was a cast iron, nailed on, put your house on it, cert for the England job.

Ron Greenwood got the job even though not even invited for interview!

What have England really achieved since the end of July 63 years ago?

Chelsea have high expectations and money that shouts!

If they want Frank they’ll get him.

Forest weren’t keen to lose Cloughie but he was a tried and tested thoroughbred.

It’s no real disrespect to the Rams that We have a potentially great manager, whether he stays or goes!

Well we won the World Cup at the end of July 53 years ago, so that was something at least! ?

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I am sick and tired of sky and media ripping our good managers away.

When has it happened before?

Hmmm lets see now

Steve mclean 1 report going newcastle when flying high

Under gary rowwet when playing well ish and then he is linked to stoke gary signs new contract right at end of the season reported later that week he was gone. And now same again before season even started but soon be here and by now expected few new players in.

21 hours ago, TexasRam said:

I gave in with Talksport when Brazil suggested he didn’t watch/care about anything below the premier league. No idea how anyone can take their ‘knowledge’ seriously. Seems like a bit of a trend there

Archived