Penalty or Not?

Day

Penalty  

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

If the assistant told him that he had head butted then it should have been a straight red surely? 

Should have, but if the ref's not seen anything and the assistant's not seen anything, then he shouldn't have been given anything, so one way or another they got that one wrong. I'm more inclined to believe it's been seen and the punishment was given wrong than it not being seen and Klich being punished anyway, myself.

Just now, JfR said:

Should have, but if the ref's not seen anything and the assistant's not seen anything, then he shouldn't have been given anything, so one way or another they got that one wrong. I'm more inclined to believe it's been seen and the punishment was given wrong than it not being seen and Klich being punished anyway, myself.

Agreed ? 

It's a shame that the referee assessor's report won't be published. I'd expected the ref to have been slated for what was a very poor performance from start to finish. As I said earlier, the headbutt and the elbowing were reds or nothing. I spoke to Danny Higgingbottom straight after the game and he couldn't fathom those decisions for the same reason. He also said that he saw the penno as a penno (which, at the time, I didn't).

On 12/05/2019 at 15:54, CHCDerby said:

Your talking out your ring piece 

I'm afraid that's back at you. If you are honestly saying you'd accept that as a penalty against us then you're being dishonest. But you're one of those fans for whom every decision given in our favour is 100% correct and every one against us is a scandalous injustice.

13 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

I'm afraid that's back at you. If you are honestly saying you'd accept that as a penalty against us then you're being dishonest. But you're one of those fans for whom every decision given in our favour is 100% correct and every one against us is a scandalous injustice.

You don’t know me so how can you comment. 

It’s  obviously your opinion and nobody else’s counts. 

Just watched the Leno replay again. What are the Leeds fans going on about, “no-one surrounded the ref”?

There were 6 Leeds players around him, and as he got to the assistant, it was clear that at least two, probably three Leeds players had gone straight to him.

Apart from that, there wasn’t much influencing of the officials going on.

All that aside, we still didn’t deserve anything from the game. 

18 hours ago, LittleEatonRam said:

Heh I would accept it as a penalty against us if he changed his mind two minutes later to give us a free kick - In fact I would go get a lucky dip!!

My Seven Pillars of Wisdom

1. No penalty

2. Klich sent off for headbutting.

3. Huddlestone sent off for forearm smash.

4. Excellent goal by Roofe 

5. Well done Derby in only conceding one.

6. Still all to play for tonight

7. Please....not penalties

Only my opinion of course.

PS do yellow cards from Sunday mean another yellow tonight and you're off?

Archived