Bristol City - General Sale?

Dethorn

Got mine and my brothers ticket this morning. Went to the pub earlier tonight and bumped into a Bristol fan who was with his wife. They have tickets already for this match. Speaking to him though, he is not very conifident about their play off chances, thinks they will draw with Reading and lose at Wednesday over the Easter games.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just looking at trains now, I could save over £30 by booking seperate returns to  Brum, Brum to Cheltenham then Cheltenham to Bristol, vs the price of a direct return, for exactly the same journey at the same time!

That's for two mind, with a Railcard.

Got on the ticket office just after 10am on thursday, secured 2 tickets and received them in the post this morning. Just waiting for my brother to get in touch with his train times to pick him up from Temple meads and then make our way to the ground for the Robins funeral(hopefully).

11 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Got on the ticket office just after 10am on thursday, secured 2 tickets and received them in the post this morning. Just waiting for my brother to get in touch with his train times to pick him up from Temple meads and then make our way to the ground for the Robins funeral(hopefully).

Secured mine at 11 and haven’t got mine yet ?

Archived