Bristol City - General Sale?

Dethorn

Most seasons if nothing else, especially if we do not get up to Derby all season, the wife and I usually go to the Bristol City game.

I am sure I have just purchased two away tickets sometime before the game.

But I notice on recent away games in the general sale area it says one ticket per membership number.

So does this mean we cannot go together ??

Cheers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dethorn said:

Most seasons if nothing else, especially if we do not get up to Derby all season, the wife and I usually go to the Bristol City game.

But I notice on recent away games in the general sale area it says one ticket per membership number.

Cheers

I find that's generally a better option than purchasing after the game.

In all seriousness, you need a customer number to buy a ticket, so I'd create one for you and one for your wife in case it's one ticket per customer number, as it is in games where there is high demand. You can link customer numbers when buying online (if buying on the phone or in person you just need to give them the numbers). That way you can order both together and therefore sit together.

If come the game things are as they are now, there will be huge demand, although City do give plenty of tickets (Leeds got 2,600) so you should be ok.

That said, by the time it gets to general sale and having gone through away members and season ticket holders sales, it might be a bit of a bun fight so my advice would be get a customer number done sharpish, play around with the system so you know how to purchase and link customer numbers and then and get yourself setup and ready to buy online as soon as they go on release.

1 hour ago, Dethorn said:

Cheers

17 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Create a membership number - I think all you need to do is create an account on the club website and one is generated for you

You will need to add their membership to your account so you can buy both at the same time. 

Archived