Bristol City - General Sale?

Dethorn

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, cj9a408 said:

I've just called - general sale is 18th.  I live near Bristol so desperate to go.  

Do you have to have attended a certain amount of away matches to become an away member?

No. You buy an away membership, simple as that. Nothing to do with going to games. You can buy one and attend no games if you want.

Probably won't sell them at this stage of the season though?

3 hours ago, VulcanRam said:

No. You buy an away membership, simple as that. Nothing to do with going to games. You can buy one and attend no games if you want.

Probably won't sell them at this stage of the season though?

DCFC turn away money?? You're having a laugh! I will be amazed if they won't sell it, even now. Not great value for money, though.

32 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

Normally one per fan ID, so if you have other fans' IDs linked to yours you can buy for them as well as yourself.

Great thanks.

I remember going season before last and i got 3 tickets (we lost 4-1 i think) - must have not been close to a sell out?!

2 hours ago, cj9a408 said:

Great thanks.

I remember going season before last and i got 3 tickets (we lost 4-1 i think) - must have not been close to a sell out?!

That was last season (September 2017 I think). I bought three tickets then too. 1-0 up at half-time I think then the pain began!!

Opened up the Atyeo to home fans so won't be getting more than 2,700, will be 1,000 City fans in the stand also.

"More than 22,000 tickets have already been sold for the game already.

City Chief Executive Officer Mark Ashton said:  “With that in mind we have made a section of the Atyeo Stand available for the Derby County match for our fans so that we can truly make the Gate a cauldron of noise.”

1 hour ago, JJH said:

Opened up the Atyeo to home fans so won't be getting more than 2,700, will be 1,000 City fans in the stand also.

"More than 22,000 tickets have already been sold for the game already.

City Chief Executive Officer Mark Ashton said:  “With that in mind we have made a section of the Atyeo Stand available for the Derby County match for our fans so that we can truly make the Gate a cauldron of noise.”

No great surprise that we'll not get anymore tickets (assuming we'd want/need them). If they can't sell out for their last home game of the season in what should be a play off qualifying season against a potential play off rival then it's a sorry state of affairs. 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

No great surprise that we'll not get anymore tickets (assuming we'd want/need them). If they can't sell out for their last home game of the season in what should be a play off qualifying season against a potential play off rival then it's a sorry state of affairs. 

Agreed!

Got my tickets - good day out this one!

2 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

We will do comfortably, the whole ground will sell out so long as you do your bit.

1 hour ago, SillyBilly said:

Just got my tickets, for anyone considering it, only about 100 left and selling fast.

125 left of the current block. Then there’s about 600 more in the final block. Still over a week to go, but I imagine they’ll disappear quick if we win (or at least stay within 3 points of 6th) tomorrow

Archived