Sign in to follow this  
David

ITV to show La Liga games until the end of the season

10 hours ago, Paul71 said:

So 

Soooo....people that enjoy watching La Liga and haven’t been able to since Sky lost the rights can now watch for free on ITV 4.

53 minutes ago, David said:

Soooo....people that enjoy watching La Liga and haven’t been able to since Sky lost the rights can now watch for free on ITV 4.

So you can now have insomnia aid for free!

2 hours ago, David said:

Not my cuppa tea, but others like it, nice to share for those that maybe unaware 🙂 

Well as a non-twitter user i was unaware, so thanks for sharing 👍

16 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Good to see the level of officiating in La Liga is as incompetent and corrupt as it is in the Premier League.

Even with VAR. What looked like 2 very harsh pens for Real.

Plus a big sulk from bale. 

But I learnt a new fact from the closing credits- la liga began in 1929 and the scorer of the first goal was Pitus Prat.....which I think is Spanish for prize prat......😂

First was a penalty. What are you doing with your arm there? Protecting your face my rear.

Second, well, Casemiro wants stringing up for that. Naive from the defender to swing a leg like that, but that was shocking play-acting.

Levante were unlucky, should have drawn level straight from kick off but for the striker to really fluff a fantastic opportunity. First I've watched any LL this year, but my oh my do Reallook a shadow without Ronaldo.

I thought ITV 4 had announced that they were covering all remaining televised La Liga matches until the end of the season? Real Madrid v Barcelona tonight but ITV 4 are showing darts.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I thought ITV 4 had announced that they were covering all remaining televised La Liga matches until the end of the season? Real Madrid v Barcelona tonight but ITV 4 are showing darts.

Sunday games only isn't it? Valencia on tomorrow although it's been pushed back slightly for the darts