ITV to show La Liga games until the end of the season

Day

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Good to see the level of officiating in La Liga is as incompetent and corrupt as it is in the Premier League.

Even with VAR. What looked like 2 very harsh pens for Real.

Plus a big sulk from bale. 

But I learnt a new fact from the closing credits- la liga began in 1929 and the scorer of the first goal was Pitus Prat.....which I think is Spanish for prize prat......?

First was a penalty. What are you doing with your arm there? Protecting your face my rear.

Second, well, Casemiro wants stringing up for that. Naive from the defender to swing a leg like that, but that was shocking play-acting.

Levante were unlucky, should have drawn level straight from kick off but for the striker to really fluff a fantastic opportunity. First I've watched any LL this year, but my oh my do Reallook a shadow without Ronaldo.

26 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

I thought ITV 4 had announced that they were covering all remaining televised La Liga matches until the end of the season? Real Madrid v Barcelona tonight but ITV 4 are showing darts.

Sunday games only isn't it? Valencia on tomorrow although it's been pushed back slightly for the darts

Archived