Forest Tickets - Sold Out

Philmycock

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

It really ticks me off that we give them more do we ever give them less no we dont.

If I had my way I give them 1500 at the most.

Because of the layout in the away corner, even if we limited Forest to 1500 tickets we couldn’t sell the rest to our fans, they would stay empty. 

Do you want the club to lose out on money, £30+ a ticket for over a thousand seats? Lot of money for tit for tat. 

Forest’s away end only holds 2,000, that’s the max not just for Derby but every club, they are not cutting our allocation because we’re rivals.

Just now, B4ev6is said:

We I dont buy that

They only started doing this about 3 years ago every season gave us whole end.

I throught whole idea was when they started this was give us the same as we give to them.

We go through this every year, it’s true, they moved the away end and every club gets the same allocation now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-22598887

16 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well lot of derby fans feel same way I do we give full amount while we get 2k I think mean amount to be given while loads seats in home ends.

We don’t sell out either,  but I also think they’re mean.  There’s only a few teams who will need more than 2000 tickets though to be fair.

38 minutes ago, cannable said:

I’m surprised at how long they took to sell out yesterday. I logged on straight away at 10 and there were 100 left, my basket was broken until 5 past and just 50 were left, 20 left by the time I’d completed the transaction. 

Took a day to shift them.

Bear in mind they hadn't even gone on season ticket sales yet. Only to away members and ST holders who'd been to a certain amount of games. Monday night on telly. Not a bad effort at all. Could easily sell another 1500/2000.

9 minutes ago, eezzeetiger said:

Maybe your ground is too big for you?

It has been all season

Oi oi, the only reason the City Ground is full now is that season tickets can be bought with 2 weeks dole money and still enough left over for a few bottles of White Lightning.

Half the ground turns up is to nick the tab ends outside the away end afterwards to collect enough baccy for the week.

Also feels kinda like home on council property.

Archived