Forest Tickets - Sold Out

Philmycock

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Smyth_18 said:

Not Having this 'well done Forest' crap.

£28 is far too expensive to visit that crap hole.

I agree. The fire that burned the Nottingham train station started at the city ground.

At least the news headline said "Fire started in the toilet" 

40 minutes ago, Gritters said:

lol a nice picture of Gary Rowett and Vydra gives me confidence that it is kept up to date. 

That was the Supporters Club end of season dinner last year. As you can see, all the players and manager attend each year and share tables with each branch.

The branches near me meet regularly, put on buses for away matches and get an allocation of tickets as @Boycie says. 

They aren't for everyone, but I would say the Supporters groups are still relevant, especially for fans who maybe aren't part of a group of friends who happen to be Rams supporters. 

1 hour ago, angieram said:

That was the Supporters Club end of season dinner last year. As you can see, all the players and manager attend each year and share tables with each branch.

The branches near me meet regularly, put on buses for away matches and get an allocation of tickets as @Boycie says. 

They aren't for everyone, but I would say the Supporters groups are still relevant, especially for fans who maybe aren't part of a group of friends who happen to be Rams supporters. 

I used to travel away with the Ashbourne supporters group, good coach prices if it was full. We always stopped at the Bedford Arms just off the M1 on the way back for a drink. God knows what the regulars thought when we piled in and started singing footie songs, I was only 18, Bloomer was up front.

10 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I used to travel away with the Ashbourne supporters group, good coach prices if it was full. We always stopped at the Bedford Arms just off the M1 on the way back for a drink. God knows what the regulars thought when we piled in and started singing footie songs, I was only 18, Bloomer was up front.

#Steve Bloomer's playin', helping the fight...

Archived