NFL 2019 Season

David

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well that was a pretty good game all-in-all. Haven't watched a proper Saints shootout in the dome in a while. Wasn't expecting it to come in this game.

Our linebacker injuries really killed us; Klein and Alonso are great at reading plays - whoever replaced them were clearly ass at it ? 

A lesson in not scoring too quickly. Tre'Quan smith doesn't break those two tackles on our last drive we probably win the game. I reckon a veteran drops short of the endzone. 

1st seed still possible, but no longer in our hands.

Just now, Carnero said:

Yes I did think that myself but it would be a pretty ballsy thing to do when the goal line is right in front of you.

I've seen it happen a few times - never with the Saints mind. 

6 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Tick tock! ? 

Alcohol and karaoke and the time difference got in the way. My bad. 

Back in the UK for next weeks so there won't be any excuse! 

Looks like I've just slept through one of the games of the season too!

15 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

To be fair they got a lot of the usual patriots calls, but they basically had 2 TDs taken away by the refs ?

Yeah it was good to see a team basically 'patriot' the Patriots ? hoping to catch the first half of the rams game but can see us losing 

2 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Yeah it was good to see a team basically 'patriot' the Patriots ? hoping to catch the first half of the rams game but can see us losing 

Hopefully ? I want to concentrate on catching the Packers, rather than stressing about being caught by the Rams 

5 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Hopefully ? I want to concentrate on catching the Packers, rather than stressing about being caught by the Rams 

We aren't doing a great deal this year... injuries haven't helped but every team can use that excuse. We went all or bust and are busting at the minute! Doesn't help when the 49ers and Seahawks are bossing it too.

5 hours ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I take it back... what a start by us! This is the rams of last year. Love to see it?

Good win that. Shows where the strength in the divisions is when the 3rd place Rams are the biggest worry for the last wild card spot, and then it’s the Bears.

Gone the whole weekend without drinking but decided to neck a bottle of wine late last night and its really helped me maintain a positive outlook on yesterdays game - made the immediate aftermath all fuzzy and warm ? 

If Saints win out, 49ers lose at Seattle and Packers lose at Minnesota we still get the 1 seed. That isn't out of reach.

42 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Gone the whole weekend without drinking but decided to neck a bottle of wine late last night and its really helped me maintain a positive outlook on yesterdays game - made the immediate aftermath all fuzzy and warm ? 

If Saints win out, 49ers lose at Seattle and Packers lose at Minnesota we still get the 1 seed. That isn't out of reach.

If Packers get a top 2 seed I will cry. They are no where near a top 2 team. They’ve not won yet at US bank, and that shouldn’t change this time, I also fancy the Bears to beat them, unfortunately I fancy the Bears to beat us as well....

Archived