NFL 2019 Season

Day

Called the Packers win. As talented as the Bears are on defence, their offence is “meh” at best. If they aren’t turning the ball over in the opposition half all the time like they did last season they will struggle to score. Obviously though that defence will always keep them in games.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said, Packers to win.

As much as I appreciate two excellent defenses playing against each other, I'm very glad at times like this I can simply watch highlights.

Only managed one quarter last night, could see how it was going, 2 decent defences and duff offences. Whacked it on record and watched this morning, wasn’t wrong.

Trubisky really is crap. 

Saying that the pass interference on Gabriel I can’t get on board with that rule, 2 hands but barely a push that would interfere. 

It's difficult to say because of his status and the industry he's in; but I really think Antonio Brown has some mental health issues. Bi-Polar, maybe. The stuff he's been doing really isn't normal "prima donna" stuff.

Yeah after an "emotional" apology to his teammates with the captains backing him up. It just seems to me like someone struggling, rather than just a bad character throwing his ego around.

Hard to see from this distance though; could just be projecting. 

3 minutes ago, jimbo jones said:

Read in the preview for our game, Julio Jones might not play due to a contract dispute. I think the general consensus is he probably will play. Don’t get excitement like this at the Vikings. 

He’ll play, not like he’s done an Elliott, Gordon or Williams. Just been named a team captain.

Will Diggs play?

9 hours ago, jimbo jones said:

Probably. A hamstring issue might effect how involved he is, depending on how it is come Sunday.

Read on Twitter him missing practice and having injuries is the norm, still manages to play games, is that true?

34 minutes ago, David said:

Read on Twitter him missing practice and having injuries is the norm, still manages to play games, is that true?

Yeah he does seem to pick up lots of little niggling injuries in training and usually he’s alright to play, but he has missed the odd game. 

I think he will play, but I will be keeping an eye out for any news tomorrow.

Archived