NFL 2019 Season

David

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First half has been a very standard week 1 Saints performance. I've never seen them play well week 1.

Still sit in hope that they work out how to in the second half, though 

7 hours ago, SaintRam said:

Wow. What a game.

Got up early to catchup on the recording of the game. Glad I did, even if it wasn't the ending I wanted.

Punched the air after the 2-play Texans touchdown put them level, then the drama of the missed extra point that got retaken!

Finally, Texans went negative on DEF, allowed Brees to do his thing and left the extraordinary Will Lutz to smash home the winning field goal.

Great game!

Antonio Brown accused of rape in lawsuit

I don't like the guy at all, I think he's a narcissistic, selfish douche.

Buuuuuut, the timing of this is suspicious and how on earth does somebody let themselves get assaulted 3 times?

Surely after the first time you either report it or steer clear of the guy. And you sure as hell don't let him hire you again.

And if it's true and she's suing him for $75k or maybe a bit more, doesn't that seem ludicrous?

This is America, people will sue you for looking at them funny for half a million.

2 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I'll be honest, fully expected the Panthers to score big against the Buccs. I had CMC running for 100000 yards, with an easy home win. Obviously not. Panthers looked decent against the Rams, at least CMC did, so it's a surprising result. 

Cam's got a noodle arm at the moment.

Doesn't matter how bad the Buccs are, they always compete in NFC South games. If you have an off game against them, you lose. Heard it was a really stop-start game last night though.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

I'll be honest, fully expected the Panthers to score big against the Buccs. I had CMC running for 100000 yards, with an easy home win. Obviously not. Panthers looked decent against the Rams, at least CMC did, so it's a surprising result. 

Got McCaffrey in one of my other teams. When I got up and looked, I thought he must be injured ??

1 minute ago, jimbo jones said:

Got McCaffrey in one of my other teams. When I got up and looked, I thought he must be injured ??

Quite easy to stop McCaffrey if Cam Newton is missing almost every throw and not running. 

Archived