Sign in to follow this  
David

NFL 2019 Season

27 minutes ago, Westcumbrianram said:

Not long now till draft day surely. Do people want it as close to the season starting as possible?

Can’t remember when we did it last year, sure it was pretty close to the start of the season. 

Im ready whenever...

Weekend before the first game would be good, one week then to decline a load of dodgy trade offers before it all starts.

Not sure my inbox could cope with 2 month of trade notifications.

1 hour ago, David said:

Weekend before the first game would be good, one week then to decline a load of dodgy trade offers before it all starts.

Not sure my inbox could cope with 2 month of trade notifications.

I’ll just have to work at double the speed...

On 07/07/2019 at 12:22, Westcumbrianram said:

Any of you have tickets for NFL UK? I've managed to get a pair for the Texans game 

Aye I'm off to see Panthers v Buccs at Hotspur. 

Another month or so and it's time to start paying attention to the NFL again! I quite like that it has a period of time where literally duck all is happening - our football never sleeps.

2 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I quite like that it has a period of time where literally duck all is happening - our football never sleeps.

Depends what you're paying attention to, always something. NFL does a great job at creating year round storylines.