Listen , Like you say

bucktwo

Richard, 

I , amongst many others (fans and managers alike) respect and value you and your contribution to the club, squad and team. You are fully committed to the cause , have good pace and understanding of the game and although you make the occasional error , you are worthy of the captaincy of our great club.

Please can you finally get around to some more media training .  You are truly difficult to listen to , in fact i only count certain phrases you use now to see if you can beat your own outstanding record .

Kindest regards

Lifelong Ram

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We’ve all got our own little mannerisms, if you say you don’t you’re lying, listen to yourself a bit more.

My missus irritates me no end when I get the full review of how her day at work was

”And with that...”

”And with that...”

”And with that...”

Just had to accept it now, used to complain but she would kick back saying I say “right” a lot, well I’m usually right was my defence although she had proof to bat that one back.

55 minutes ago, bucktwo said:

Richard, 

I , amongst many others (fans and managers alike) respect and value you and your contribution to the club, squad and team. You are fully committed to the cause , have good pace and understanding of the game and although you make the occasional error , you are worthy of the captaincy of our great club.

Please can you finally get around to some more media training .  You are truly difficult to listen to , in fact i only count certain phrases you use now to see if you can beat your own outstanding record .

Kindest regards

Lifelong Ram

Dear Richard,

Please don't waste any of your time or focus on media training. I'd rather you focused 100% on your performance/on pitch leadership skills etc. 

I don't think many of us really take any notice of what players have to say in interviews. We know that's not where your skills lie or you're paid for. In fact, I don't really understand why players are interviewed at all especially immediately after a game.You can generally predict the sort of thing they're going to say, it's rarely insightful or enlightening and often littered with the same old cliches. 

So, please carry on focusing on your football and, if you can, see if we could perhaps keep a clean sheet or two.

yours sincerely,

Another lifelong Ram.

Richard , Hilda has gorra stew on the go . Would you like to come round toneet. Afterwards wi can have a brew and i can show ya mi pigeons and cups i have won. Plus we can talk sum mining mi owd. 

Yours

owd Miner

lifelong Derby fan , ex season ticket howder 

Archived