Christmas Dinner

Day

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, David said:

Seeing as the adverts have started on TV, what are you whacking in the oven this year, anyone breaking free from tradition and the tasteless dry bird that is the turkey?

It’ll be a carvery extravaganza for about fifteen family and friends again this year, suspect chicken pork and lamb will be the fare, but certainly no turkey ? ?

40 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Yeeeeessss. Was wondering when the first Christmas thread would come up.

Lovely turkey with all the trimmings. Plenty of wine for the occasion (I'm not a one-drink wonder @David). Yule log for pudding.

Already watched It's a Wonderful Life. Can't bloody wait.

Have you been through the Argos catalogue and wrote your list to Santa yet?

39 minutes ago, sage said:

Going to cancel Christmas this year. No cards, presents or decorations and no Turkey.

You said that last year.

at least have a mince pie.

1 hour ago, David said:

Seeing as the adverts have started on TV, what are you whacking in the oven this year, anyone breaking free from tradition and the tasteless dry bird that is the turkey?

Cook turkey right and it's not tasteless or dry.

Serving up turkey and a leg of pork with crackling, hopefully, for the family this christmas.

There will now be thirteen people sat at the table for lunch, after the birth of another grandchild this year. Good job I'm not superstitious.

15 minutes ago, 1of4 said:

Cook turkey right and it's not tasteless or dry.

Serving up turkey and a leg of pork with crackling, hopefully, for the family this christmas.

There will now be thirteen people sat at the table for lunch, after the birth of another grandchild this year. Good job I'm not superstitious.

Better put rusks on the menu

Archived