We nicked a point

fridge

Well 1-1 wasnt a fair result, I think you looked amazing in the first half and 3-0 wouldnt have been an unfair scoreline, second half you dropped off but fully deserved all three points. I posted at the start of the season that Lampard would be inspirational and that certainly came across, play like that for the majority of the season and you will be promoted...well done.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah wouldnt mind watching Derby play instead of what Pulis is serving up but thats football I guess, we have had our good times and your playing well enough to earn yours too...I personally hope you do get promoted and enjoy being part of the prem, I am sure if Lampard gets you up he will attract some really quality players...god I might even trade my season ticket lol.

Always appreciate good reviews from the outside... Can’t believe we didn’t get the win but this is the sort of luck Pulis teams often get. Tbf you were very organised, we would have been 3-0 up first half against most sides and you’ll be up there I’m sure... Play that way in the prem tho and you’re murdered, that’s why I’ll always prefer this style to the one we had under rowett long term.

Archived