I am happy with season so far

B4ev6is

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

By booked, do you mean you've told the missus to make up the spare room on those dates?

Or is it the other way round, and you've booked a visit to the master bedroom on those nights?

Spare room mate.. Did not cover myself with glory after the QPR game.. Been in there ever since.

6 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Bolton is massive really. it will tell us a lot about this team.

5 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I think how we play on Saturday will tell us a whole lot about where we really are and how far we've come

It seems like there's a much less pressured environment at the club under Frank - everything seems more relaxed, the players look like they're enjoying it all.

And here's you two trying to twist the nipple clamps before every game...

Am really pleased how things are going, still very much a work in progress but the signs are good. Is it just me getting carried away or is anyone else expecting us to give someone an absolute tonking if\when things click for the full 90 mins??

6 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Once we get some consitency, I will start to do a little dance. All looking good at the moment and I think the sleeping giant has an eye open at least. Still too early to make much of anything. 

I've booked hotel rooms for the following finals, Carabao Cup, FA Cup and Play off final.  

Yeah but didn’t we win the Carabao cup on Tuesday?

15 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

Once we get some consitency, I will start to do a little dance. All looking good at the moment and I think the sleeping giant has an eye open at least. Still too early to make much of anything. 

I've booked hotel rooms for the following finals, Carabao Cup, FA Cup and Play off final.  

With you on the Carabao & FA Cup rooms but cancel the rooms for the Play Off Final as we going up via the Autos ? COYR!!

2 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Half fan, you can get bus, or walk, nothing should stop you being there today

Dont think B4 has said why he cant get. I reckon he has a secret date, taking her to nandos for some peri peri chicken. Not even listening to the game cause his table is booked for 3.00pm.

On 28/09/2018 at 18:22, 1of4 said:

If we can produce anywhere near the same level of play that we did at Old Trafford in the league, sustain it past Christmas and into March. Then I'll be happy.

Couldn't even sustain it for one game. Not happy.

11 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Dont think B4 has said why he cant get. I reckon he has a secret date, taking her to nandos for some peri peri chicken. Not even listening to the game cause his table is booked for 3.00pm.

Because my dad works the weekends thats why.

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I have already said sorry for that

No need to apologise.

you go to more than most people.

If you were ever stuck, i'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers prepared to take you.

Archived