Rotherham Security

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So,my fault took Joel,needed to give him a lift he was up to it...my decision and a bad one.

15 minutes before kick off his face has dropped(palsy)and he’s ill and going downhill,he’s been passed out all of the first half.

We arrange to get him out at halftime and get him seen too,at half time me and his brother assist him out and ask security where to go,we follow there instructions only to be sent back by different security,we are then confronted by half a dozen of the original security.Who run up to me in an aggressive manner.

I explain to them that they sent me down that way and we have been sent back,my son is ill and I need to get him help.

They tell me I can’t go this way,I tell them I’ve been sent this way by someone at which point one of them runs up to me and pushes me with force to the chest.

I lose my mind,am I out of order?

I have just left a game at halftime with my son who has a serious illness,asked the stewards for help when I followed their instructions one of them runs at me and pushes me hard in the chest.

I said to the guy,why have you just pushed me and he denied it.

A very unpleasant scene then ensued all caused by this ridiculous act,where I’m surrounded by 10 stewards and 2 police because I tried to leave early to get Joel medical help.

I’ve then got a situation where Joel is losing his mind his 16 year old brother was put in a situation he shouldn’t have and this lot are all in my face when all I did was try and leave the ground the right way.

Of you don’t leave you will be arrested??

I’ve been trying to leave for 15 minutes!

My fault I should never have gone.

35 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

So,my fault took Joel,needed to give him a lift he was up to it...my decision and a bad one.

15 minutes before kick off his face has dropped(palsy)and he’s ill and going downhill,he’s been passed out all of the first half.

We arrange to get him out at halftime and get him seen too,at half time me and his brother assist him out and ask security where to go,we follow there instructions only to be sent back by different security,we are then confronted by half a dozen of the original security.Who run up to me in an aggressive manner.

I explain to them that they sent me down that way and we have been sent back,my son is ill and I need to get him help.

They tell me I can’t go this way,I tell them I’ve been sent this way by someone at which point one of them runs up to me and pushes me with force to the chest.

I have just left a game at halftime with my son who has a serious illness,asked the stewards for help when I followed their instructions one of them runs at me and pushes me hard in the chest.

A very unpleasant scene then ensued all caused by this ridiculous act,where I’m surrounded by 10 stewards and 2 police because I tried to leave early to get Joel medical help.

I’ve then got a situation where Joel is losing his mind his 16 year old brother was put in a situation he shouldn’t have and this lot are all in my face when all I did was try and leave the ground the right way.

Mate, i am gutted reading this and you did nothing wrong. You need to make a formal complaint as this just isn’t acceptable 

36 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Might be worth getting in contact…

C1650466-15AC-428B-9073-CC965737EB3A.png

43 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Holey hell mate I think I saw you I tried get to you I was going to see if I could be any help.

This is disgraceful how is he now mate.

10 minutes ago, cannable said:

Might be worth getting in contact…

C1650466-15AC-428B-9073-CC965737EB3A.png

Cheers but I’m going to contact RUFC Monday morning the whole incident should be on CCTV and having worked in security for 25 years I can’t believe what happened.

I will be asking them to view it and explain to me why they acted like they did.

Why do people go brain dead in situations like this? Is there no common sense left at all. 

Surely someone on the security team could have taken control and listened to you ffs.

Its not your fault Coney lad, you just can't legislate for stupidity.

Hope everyones ok and you get a big apology from RUFC.

Archived