I could get used to this.

Day

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, David said:

Just move your phone up and down quickly and he bounces. It’s magic.

Don’t think @Boycie will be moving quickly after the amount of food he’s just he’s just put away in the boozer

What a difference a fortnight makes? 

Don’t want to be that guy, and believe me I’m absolutely loving the last 4 matches, but we are gonna come unstuck and probably have consecutive losses in the next month or 2. 

We need to continue the support we’ve been giving them and know that FL an JM have enough about them to tweak things and get it right! 

Keep the expectations for the season reasonable and just enjoy each game as it comes! 

Loving it at the moment! ?

If someone had told me before the season that at the international break we would be behind Sheffield United in the league and only a point above Bolton, I’d have been a little concerned. Funny, but true. 

It just shows that we shouldn’t be getting carried away. It’s been a steady start, but we need to make sure that we keep on improving as the season picks up.  

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

If someone had told me before the season that at the international break we would be behind Sheffield United in the league and only a point above Bolton, I’d have been a little concerned. Funny, but true. 

It just shows that we shouldn’t be getting carried away. It’s been a steady start, but we need to make sure that we keep on improving as the season picks up.  

If they had added " however, we will be 4th in the league" would you still have been a little concerned ?

While we can post point to our injured and recovering players as a sign that we will keep improving, let’s also not lose sight of the league positions of the teams we’ve beaten. It does feel great, the style of football is excellent, the young talent (whether Mount or Timori or Bennett) is a pleasure to see....but Leeds got carried away last year after beating relatively poor early opponents, let’s not kid ourselves that the real battles v M’Boro, Swansea, West Brom, Villa etc are still to come...

feeling good so far though...(and congrats to Mel for taking the gamble) 

On 01/09/2018 at 19:17, Gisby said:

Said it when I first joined the forum ..... somethin’ special happenin’ ere ???

Just watched his post match interview, he is so on the ball, well he always was, I genuinely haven’t heard many interviews like that, gave massive credit to Hull for second half and oh lord I love Frank as much as he loves Mason B, wibble wobble ?

On 01/09/2018 at 17:53, Angry Ram said:

I like this view as well.  At least I was not asleep while we got there. 

COYR

95909F13-E9DE-422E-918A-1774C955619E.png

And for saying how brilliant Leeds have been up to now, we're only 2 points off them whilst still getting to grips with Franks style of playing.

Archived