Toy-r-us

ariotofmyown

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Can you still park there for free before the game or has it changed now?

Most of the car parks which were exclusively for toys-r-us stores have been shut as they would be the responsibility of the company - But think they shared it with the Boots? So might still be open

What’s the parking like at the stadium, do you just pay on the day or can you buy tickets and how much is it? Struggling to find information online.

Usually use Travelodge but on Saturday it was full quite early. 

5 minutes ago, David said:

What’s the parking like at the stadium, do you just pay on the day or can you buy tickets and how much is it? Struggling to find information online.

There’s parking season tickets but these very rarely become available. I think the next best is probably parking by Premier Inn(?) near Sainsbury’s. 

19 minutes ago, Boycie said:

David doesn’t like to walk too far, can anyone offer him a piggy back whilst running?

Saving my legs for the bounce, you wouldn't know about that over in the East Stand, too cool to sing, but can't afford the posh seats. 

1 hour ago, David said:

I've seen stadium parking for sale on the tickets page before but not lately. And never when I've actually wanted to get it.

Toys-r-us worked great for playoff semi last season so hoping to go there again for Ipswich.

Is the fireplace car park open again does anyone know?

Sith Happens

I just paid 5.00 to park at panana circle on yourparkingspace.

No idea what its like. Last week paid 4.50 for holiday inn express, theu dont do midweek though.

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I've seen stadium parking for sale on the tickets page before but not lately. And never when I've actually wanted to get it.

Toys-r-us worked great for playoff semi last season so hoping to go there again for Ipswich.

Is the fireplace car park open again does anyone know?

Most of Toys R Us is closed now. The fireplace carpark is a half finished new bridge/slip road now and won't be usable for parking again. Maybe if they finish that big development next to Sainsburys it might add a bit more parking to make up for the bits that are disappearing.

Archived