Crazy Keogh hating

4 minutes ago, AlfonzoBurlonzo said:

What annoys me are people who solely hate on Keogh then completely brush over the mistakes of other defenders! I would prefer there to be no criticism of our lads unless there is some lack of effort - but if we are going to criticise lets recognise that others make mistakes! The amount of awful defensive headers made by Tomori - well lets just say I've ran out of fingers to count them on. And who saves him from the ignominy of making a goal-costing mistake? Keogh. 

Three posts and you're 'annoyed' already? Wait til you've been reading that shizzle for several seasons, you'll be apofookinplectic! Welcome to the forum in any case mate ?

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 86 points said:

Three posts and you're 'annoyed' already? Wait til you've been reading that shizzle for several seasons, you'll be apofookinplectic! Welcome to the forum in any case mate ?

hahaha don't worry I've been reading for quite some time but never really got round to posting - and trust me it isn't just forum users who moan about Keogh. Christ Almighty, the man a few chairs down from me got in an argument with the guy who sits next to me over Keogh (quite amusing to be fair). then he went up the other end and scored against Preston which sent me and the man next to me quite wild 

1 hour ago, jono said:

I wasn’t quoting you directly but the implication is clear in all your posts. You don’t analyse, you spout like a religious zealot. Any gainsaying of your POV and the writer is damned for all eternity. 

Great that you have a view. Mines different and based on concrete data rather than knee jerk reactions. 

Sorry i’ll retract all , Keogh is improving as a player and i’ve never seen him put a foot wrong and not seen him pass straight to the opposition on numerous occasions in very dangerous positions . I hope my spouting like a zealous zealot has now put you at ease. And all this I have seen is in my imagination with absolute no concrete data.

Sith Happens
1 minute ago, Key clubber said:

Sorry i’ll retract all , Keogh is improving as a player and i’ve never seen him put a foot wrong and not seen him pass straight to the opposition on numerous occasions in very dangerous positions . I hope my spouting like a zealous zealot has now put you at ease. And all this I have seen is in my imagination with absolute now concrete data.

Finally ?

37 minutes ago, AlfonzoBurlonzo said:

What annoys me are people who solely hate on Keogh then completely brush over the mistakes of other defenders! I would prefer there to be no criticism of our lads unless there is some lack of effort - but if we are going to criticise lets recognise that others make mistakes! The amount of awful defensive headers made by Tomori - well lets just say I've ran out of fingers to count them on. And who saves him from the ignominy of making a goal-costing mistake? Keogh. 

To be fair that's what you might expect a 32 year old with 521 senior appearances to do for a 21 year old with just 59, it's part of the job.

Let's not pretend the other defenders never save Keogh any blushes, but it doesn't matter anyway, it's called teamwork!

54 minutes ago, sage said:

and the useless sod is one of 4 people to win POTY twice (Bryson, Wright and Bucko) a decent CB would have won it a record three times

I can only assume then if you win POTY in any  given season this then gives you an immunity from any criticism when playing poorly .

4 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

I’ll take that as a “I can’t answer that”and I’m waiting for back up ?

That's fine. I'll take your constant harping about one of our best players as utter bilge. 

Your are persistent, i'l give you that, but then again, so is Chlamydia. 

“Best players” sorry  I can no longer take anything you say with any seriousness. 

2-3 seasons ago he was a good steady performer for large parts of the season, unfortunately for you and a few others he’s now getting worse to the point we’re witnessing a glaring mistake most games. 

This shouldn’t matter though because he’s a player of the year a few times .

5 minutes ago, sage said:

That's fine. I'll take your constant harping about one of our best players as utter bilge. 

Your are persistent, i'l give you that, but then again, so is Chlamydia. 

11 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

“Best players” sorry  I can no longer take anything you say with any seriousness. 

2-3 seasons ago he was a good steady performer for large parts of the season, unfortunately for you and a few others he’s now getting worse to the point we’re witnessing a glaring mistake most games. 

I reached that conclusion about you dozens of pages ago.

You had me at 'dropped a few times'

25 minutes ago, Key clubber said:

A glaring mistake most games you are now not posting a valid point just blatant lies.

6 hours ago, Key clubber said:

We must be really bad a struggling in the table as all of our players make mistakes most games. Carson passing out straight to one of their players, Tomori not winning a header, out full back getting caught out of position, sloppy passes by our midfield, Wilson dribbling straight into an opposition player, Lawrence opting to shoot from 40 yards instead of passing, Marriott and Nigent missing sitters, etc...

Have we collected enough points to avoid relegation yet? ?

54 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

We must be really bad a struggling in the table as all of our players make mistakes most games. Carson passing out straight to one of their players, Tomori not winning a header, out full back getting caught out of position, sloppy passes by our midfield, Wilson dribbling straight into an opposition player, Lawrence opting to shoot from 40 yards instead of passing, Marriott and Nigent missing sitters, etc...

Have we collected enough points to avoid relegation yet? ?

I’ve never once said our other players don’t make mistakes , just some more than others .

Ladies..... Keogh has been directly responsible for just one goal conceded. 

If necessary i could list more goals directly attributable to Tomori or others at the back. But i don't really see the point.

We've been pleased with tomori and bogle. We don't harp on about their errors. 

Get over yourselves.

2 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Ladies..... Keogh has been directly responsible for just one goal conceded. 

If necessary i could list more goals directly attributable to Tomori or others at the back. But i don't really see the point.

We've been pleased with tomori and bogle. We don't harp on about their errors. 

Get over yourselves.

Clearly that's because Tomori covers for Keogh's mistakes. Also, Keogh isn't telling Tomori to jump for headers

Archived