Oldham away tickets

Maestro

Hello,

I have bought myself and my missus tickets last night and I am having a bit of a mare wondering whether the tickets would be delivered to my home address in time. Being up in the North West, it really isn't feasible for me to drive to PPS to pick up the tickets unfortunately. If they don't arrive by Tuesday morning, I was wondering if there was a kind soul on these forums, that is going to the match, would be able to pick them up for me from the ticket office and meet me outside of the ground on Tuesday evening. There will be a couple of pints in it for you.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, mastah said:

Hello,

I have bought myself and my missus tickets last night and I am having a bit of a mare wondering whether the tickets would be delivered to my home address in time. Being up in the North West, it really isn't feasible for me to drive to PPS to pick up the tickets unfortunately. If they don't arrive by Tuesday morning, I was wondering if there was a kind soul on these forums, that is going to the match, would be able to pick them up for me from the ticket office and meet me outside of the ground on Tuesday evening. There will be a couple of pints in it for you.

You should get them tomorrow.

Looks like we've sold about 900 tickets so far. Hopefully sell some more tomorrow, particularly as many of the new signings are likely to be on show.

It's a long drive up from Bedford, but my mate and I have never been to Oldham's ground before so it will be a new experience for us too!

If they don’t come ring the club and they will arrange for duplicates to be collected from Oldham. I have done this a couple of times with no problems whatsoever. Ring them the day before the game, they may ask you to call back in the morning but you will be fine. 

9 hours ago, mastah said:

Hello,

Ah you’ve already sussed it mastah. I picked up mine last season for Sheff Wed away at theirs. Rang Rams to explain no ticket and all was sweet. Well except the result ?

All sorted, tickets arrived on Saturday morning. Hoping that two seats are next to each other as the missus and I aren't sat next to each other seeing as one ticket could be purchased per Fan ID, there was a strong possibility this might happen.

Archived