U23s v Blackburn @ Pride Park 13/8, Free Entry

Day

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

Thorne, Martin and Butterfield all start.

My head says they are all in the shop window. My heart says that the first two might just play themselves into the manager’s plans still.

After Saturday you would hope so 

16 minutes ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

Thorne, Martin and Butterfield all start.

My head says they are all in the shop window. My heart says that the first two might just play themselves into the manager’s plans still.

Don’t get my hopes up!

But to be Frank (boom boom!) in the current set up all three could have chance, it just feels too unlikely at this stage

All three - martin, tjorne, and butterfield - looking in good shape.

edworthy predicting more 'goes' to come.

derby losing 2 goes to 1

53 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Am told lots of scouts will be there tonight. Players playing for a move away. Let's see who wants it.

This is on Rams TV if the scouts or anyone else is interested in how the likes of Thorne, Butterfield, Martin, Elsnik and even Babos etc are getting in. It's now 1-2 but I missed our goal back. 

We don't look at all secure at their set pieces. And their players have clattered Thorne and you wince every time, but he keeps getting up and dusting himself down. 

Beautiful equalizer from captain Babos. Butterfield swung  a freekick from the byline over to the far post where Martin was beaten in the air and the defensive header fell to just outside the area where Babos volleyed (or half-volleyed - can't remember now) it home. Lovely strike.

Edit: replay shows it was on the volley.

Archived